Lumpfish roe in piping bags
Easy to dose, re-seal and store
Lumpfish roe is the perfect garnish, adding elegance and a touch of luxury to any seafood serving – and with our new piping bags, it has never been easier to dose, re-seal and store!
Lumpfish roe gives an intense burst of pleasant, fresh and sea salt flavours from the northern seas in the mouth. The small pearls burst open with a crisp pop and release the intense umami flavour. Lumpfish roe is naturally high in the healthy Omega-3 fatty acids, iodine and potassium.
Easy to dose, easy to store
With our new and improved packaging, our MSC-certified lumpfish roe is now available in piping bags, that come in 2 sizes:
- 250 g piping bag with clip included to re-seal
- 1 kg piping bag in blue industrial plastic, fit for high-risk areas
The bags are easy to cut open and ready to use in a matter of seconds. After use, simply close the bag with the included clip and store chilled for up to 5 days. The products are available in our natural red colour and our AZO-free colour as well as our low salt variant with only 2,8% salt.
Product catalogueExplore all our products with lumpfish roe in piping bags here
Royal Greenland's lumpfish roe in piping bags is a high-quality product, that will save you both time and money in the kitchen:
- Timesaving: dose easily and precicely every time
- Easy to store: re-seal with the convenient clip
- Long shelf life: up to 5 days of shelf life after opening the bag
- MSC-certified: fished in the cold and clean waters of West Greenland
- Low salt: option of low salt of only 2,8%
- Natural colouring: option of natural colouring (red only)