Lobster, Canadian, whole, cooked
450g, 6 x 450g, frozen
- Species Homarus americanus
- Item number 119402450
- Net weight incl. glaze 503 g
- Net weight excl. glaze 450 g
- Glaze (%) 6 - 15
- Shelflife (days) 360
- Storage Frozen
This product belongs to our branded, premium tier range of high quality seafood from the North Atlantic and Arctic oceans.
- Cooked, ready to thaw and use
- Lobster from Newfoundland
- Wild caught
This product is packed in a solid carton box.
- Solid packaging that doesn't break
- Attractive brand design that stands out in the freezer
- FSC certified, carton from sustainable forestry
On pack description
Canadian Lobster from Newfoundland
Newfoundland is the northern most area in Canada where the sea temperature is suitable for this hard shelled lobster. The cold and clean environment produces a lobster that is paticularly sweet and firm in its meat structure - a true delicacy.
The pack contains one lobster packed in net for optimal care. It is cooked to perfection and ready to serve after defrosting.
Split the lobster by inserting a sharp knife in the cross between head and body and then pressing the knife down. Start with the head, then the body, and finally, the tail.